4.18.2008

Women get to know the crow.

In an effort to appeal to more than just myself, I figured a blurb for the fairer sex was over-due. While Modern Amusement is a step or two down from the front-runners in menswear (at best), I'll always have a slight soft spot for the brand as it was the gateway company that got me interested in all this. It's been rumoured for a while, but now its finally materialized; MA for women. So far all I've seen anywhere are some cute seperate bathing suits for the ladies, but I definitely won't have complaints if any of these are the next purchase my girlfriend makes. The fact that all but one is reversible is an added nice feature, though the one that isn't is probably the nicest one as far as I'm concerned. With the weather finally warming up (in the 20's), us men need to turn to the important questions: how sexy will the ladies be at the beach?

Collection now up at Revolve. As far as I can tell, the model purchased the beating by the ugly stick seperately, it is not available with either the top, nor bottom.

No comments: