3.31.2010

Mission Statement.

It's been over six months since I last updated. This blog has not amounted to what I wanted it to be. My own laziness is to blame; with school out of the way this year, my work ethic hovers around a level normally reserved for asthmatic sloths.

So, I'm giving this an actual focus. This blog will focus on those things that I am interested in; fashion, design (both arcitectural and automotive), music, and local eats. Toronto has a pretty thorough online community for finding all the best restaurants, and I'll admit upfront that the majority of what I write about will probably be from that city. But Hamilton, believe it or not, does have some seriously delicious little places, and I want them to be known.

The fashion stuff has already been taken care of in the past. Expect local announcements (sales, events, etc) to add to the normal "I like this" or "new collection" posts. People who know me know I'm a bit of a car nut, so I'll incorporate that, but only when it fits the self-imposed guidelines. Music will show up when there's a particularly interesting video or song that I feel the need to share (oh, hello Facebook!).

Oh, and lastly, some photography will probably sneak in. The weather is gorgeous and my camera is begging to be used. The journey begins...

No comments: